Professor of Law,
Tel: 886-2-2351-9641-ex364 Fax: 886-2-2341-7047 E-mail: email@example.com
without Portfolio, Executive Yuen, Republic of
Distinguished Visiting Professor,
Department of Law,
Professor, East Asian Institute,
Scholar, Fulbright Fellow,
Visiting Professor, Institute of Transnational Law,
Associate Professor of Law (1988~1993)
Doctor of Sience
of Law (J.S.D.), 1988,
Master of Law (L.L.M.), 1986,
Master of Law (L.L.M.), 1985,
Bachlor of Law (L.L.B.), 1981,
Admitted to the Bar,
Current Academic Positions:
Coordinator(with Dr. Tai), ELSI,
Academic Excellence Award, National Science Council (1996)
Teaching Subjects: Constitutional Law; Process of Constitutional Change; Constitutional Theories and Multiculualism; Environmental Policy and Law; Sustainability and the Law; Globalization and Regulatory Theory; Administrative Law and Process; Torts; Legal Control of Science and Technology
Current Administrative Positions:
Member, The President’s Committee on Government Reorganization, ROC (2001~)
Coordinator, Reorganization of Administrative Agencies under the Executive Yuan, the President’s Committee on Government Reorganization, ROC (2001~)
Council Member, Aviation Safety Council, Exeutive Yuan, ROC (1998~)
Board Member, Administrative Appeal Board, Department of Health, Executive Yuan (1998~)
Council Member, National Sustainable Development Council, Executive Yuan (1997~)
Other Academic Activities:
Board Member and Member of Standing
Member of Editorial Board, Journal of
Deputy Dean and Director of Academic
Board Member and Member of Standing
Jiunn-rong Yeh, 2002, Constitutional
Reform and Democratization in
2. Jiunn-rong Yeh, 2001, Sustainable Development Indicators for Taiwan, Workshop on Sustainable Development Indicators, START, Chung-Li, Taiwan, Nov. 17-19, 2001
3. Jiunn-rong Yeh, 2000, Constitutional Changes, Constitutionalism and Rule of Law in Taiwan: The Role of Council of Grand Justices, in Conference Prague 1999: Transitional Societies in Comparison: East Central Europe vs. Taiwan, National Science Council, Taipei, Bonn Office ed. Peter Lang, Gmph
4. Jiunn-rong Yeh, 2000, Sustainable Development Indicators for Taiwan, International Symposium on Indicators of Sustainable Development, Taipei, Taiwan, Dec. 1-2, 2000
5. Jiunn-rong Yeh, 1999, Emerging New Functions of Constitution in
Transitional States, paper submitted for The Fifth World Congress of The
International Association of Constitutional Law,
6. Jiunn-rong Yeh, 1999, Constitutional Changes, Constitutionalism
and Rule of Law in
7. Jiunn-rong Yeh, 1997, The Cult of Fatung: Representational Manipulation and Reconstruction in Taiwan, in The People’s Representatives: Electoral Systems in the Asia-Pacific Region (Graham Hassall & Cheryl Saunders eds.) 23, 31 (1997).
Jiunn-rong Yeh (with Jau-Yuan
9. Jiunn-rong Yeh, 1996, Institutional Capacity-building Towards Sustainable Development: Taiwan’s Environmental Protection in the Climate of Economic Development and Political Liberalization, 6 Duke Journal of Comparative & International Law , PP. 229-272
10.Jiunn-rong Yeh, 1996, Sustainable Development in Light of Taiwan's Development Path, the Six Annual Fulbright Symposium on International Legal Problems and Fifth Regional Meeting of the American Society of International Law: Current Developments in the Regulation of international Trade and protection of Human Rights and the Environment, San Francisco, March 22, 1996.
11.Jiunn-rong Yeh，1995，Country Report，Taiwan，Yearbook of International Environmental Law，Vol.5，1994，Oxford University Press.
12.Jiunn-rong Yeh, 1995, A Missing Middle in the North-South Debates: Treatments of NICs in the International Regime on Trade and Environment，Symposium on Trade and Environment，Board of Foreign Trade，Chung-Hua Institution for Economic Research，and Pacific Basin Research Center，Kennedy School，Harvard University，June 27，1995.
13. Jiunn-rong Yeh，1994，Country Report，Taiwan，Yearbook of International Environmental Law，Vol.4，1993，Oxford University Press，PP.444-448.
Jiunn-rong Yeh, 1994, Institutional
Capacity-building towards Sustainable Development:
15. Jiunn-orng Yeh, 1994, The Cult of Fatung: Representational Manipulation and Reconstruction in Taiwan，Representation，The 2nd Conference of the Comparative Constitutional Law Standing Committee of LAWASIA，Katmandu，Nepal，December 7-10，1994.
16. Jiunn-rong Yeh，1992, Searching for A Better Combination of Command-and-Control and Economic Incentive: Resource Recycling Policy in Taiwan，in Extended Producer Responsibility as A Strategy to Promote Cleaner Products,PP.69-78，Invitational Expert Seminar，Trolleholm Castle, Sweden，May 4-5，1992.
17. Jiunn-rong Yeh，1990，Changing Forces of Constitutional and Regulatory Reform in Taiwan，4 Columbia Journal of Chinese Law，PP.83-100.
Jiunn-rong Yeh, Citizen
Participation in Environmental Proteciton: Regulatory Reform toward a
Meaningful Participatory Democracy, paper presented in Sino-US Bi-national
Conference on Environmental Protection and Social Development, August 20-25,
The following list contains only the author’s books, and some other published articles in Chinese on constitutonal law, environmeal law, administrative law, process of constitutional change; sustainability, globalization, & regulatory theory have been omited here.
葉俊榮，2002, 面對行政程序法：轉型台灣的程序建制，元照出版社，台北 (Jiunn-rong Yeh, 2002, Confronting Administrative Procedure Act:
Procedural Foundation for Transitonal
2. 葉俊榮，2000，珍惜憲法時刻，元照出版社，台北 (Jiunn-rong Yeh, 2000, Securing Constitutional Moment, Yuan-Chao Publishing, Taipei)
葉俊榮，1999，行政法案例分析與研究方法，三民書局，台北。(Jiunn-rong Yeh, 1999, Administrative Law: Case, Analysis &
Methodogy, San-Min Publishing,
4. 葉俊榮，1999，全球環境議題與台灣觀點，巨流出版社。(Jiunn-rong Yeh, 1999, Global Environmetalism: Its Agenda and Taiwanese Perspective, Chu-liou Publishing, Taipei )
5. 葉俊榮，1997，環境理性與制度抉擇，臺大法學叢書（一一Ｏ），台北。(Jiunn-rong Yeh, 1997, Environmental Rationality and Institutional Choice, National Taiwan University Law Series: No. 110, Taipei)
葉俊榮，1993，環境行政的正當法律程序，臺大法學叢書（七六），台北。(Jiunn-rong Yeh, Due Process Law in Environmental Administration,
National Taiwan University Law Series: No. 76,
葉俊榮，1993，環境政策與法律，臺大法學叢書（六三），台北。(Jiunn-rong Yeh, Due Process Law in Environmental Administration,
National Taiwan University Law Series: No. 63,